Here’s what we’ll do for you:
Practice Director Software is created and owned by Williams Group, the worldwide leader in eyecare practice management consulting. Our team has over 100 years of experience in the eye care industry. We incentivize our sales team based on long-term client satisfaction rather than up-front sales.
Support and Training
- Client support is led by a personal software consultant who is assigned to each practice.
- Our responsive, caring customer support is highly praised by our clients.
- Over 300 short online training videos (less than 5 minutes each) break down all product functions into small increments for easy learning.
- Clients can use our online Sandbox database to practice functionality without affecting actual production.
- Our in-house IT support team assists clients with hardware questions and trouble-shooting.
- Our software is developed using a contemporary software platform (Java/J2EE by Oracle) with the best open source SQL database available: PostgreSQL.
- Clients can deploy their software in Windows, Macintosh, Linux or Cloud environments.
- Java/J2EE makes it quicker and easier to fix bugs and add enhancements so that customers can receive updates more frequently via our automated online update process.
- Dedicated Server is not required for smaller offices thereby saving cost on hardware.
Key EHR Features
- Over 90% of our customers are using Electronic Health Records every day.
- Practice Director is certified for Meaningful Use, and our customers are receiving stimulus checks.
- You can customize the software to align with your workflow.
- Exam form navigation is doctor-driven (not forced, template-driven).
- You can define “normal” readings by doctor as a one-click starting point for each exam.
- You can copy all or partial data from a previous exam as a starting point for today’s visit.
- Our one-click view of historical documentation is available throughout the exam.
- Our auto-score/grading function enables you to code confidently at the appropriate level.
- We offer equipment-linking to virtually any ophthalmic diagnostic device.
- ePrescribing is available to manage patient medications and allergy lists.
- The Embedded Meaningful Use report helps track progress toward compliance and attestation.