Electronic Health Records
Comprehensive EHR with Auto-scoring function
Document your findings quickly and efficiently without compromising your ability to exercise professional judgment. The Electronic Health Record (EHR) auto-scores for the proper CPT/Procedure code and is integrated with the CMS1500 claim form.
Easily Record Your Exam Findings
Practice Director’s EHR provides you with a convenient form to efficiently record pertinent facts, findings, and observations about an individual’s health history including their past and present illnesses, examinations, tests, treatments and outcomes. Drop-down menus and additional fields help you quickly complete your data entry.
Easily Customize Your EHR
You can easily customize our EHR to align with your exam workflow. Our entire EHR layout can be ordered to follow your normal exam process. Each doctor in your clinic can customize his or her EHR layout.
Electronic Health Record:
- ONC-ATCB certified
- Complete, legible records
- Document assessments, clinical impressions and diagnosis
- Document patient’s progress, reactions and changes in treatment, and revisions of diagnosis
- Documents plan for care and observation date
- Supports CPT and ICD-9 codes reported on the CMS1500 claim form or billing statement
- Load normal exam values option
- Simple data entry
- View history from previous exams
- Copy history from previous exams
- Integrated ePresribing
- Drawing tool
- Document management
- Images management
- Create letters from exam results
- Auto-scoring function
- Integration with virtually any ophthalmic instruments
Interested in Previewing the Software?
Complete the form below to see a demo of Practice Director EHR.